This is a bit of an unusual post for the blog, but I’m selling a BRAND NEW & UNUSED Bionicon Supershuttle in Medium. This is perhaps one of the best bargains out there if you want to get into serious All Mountain and Enduro riding/racing!
This bike is a 2010 model and has never been ridden or used. I had put a deposit on it in my local bike shop and was almost finished paying it off when a new team ride came through for the UK Bionicon enduro team, which very nicely resulted in a team bike!! As a result, it’s been sat here doing nothing and looking a bit forlorn.
Anyway, enough of the back story – here’s what you are getting:
– 2010 Bionicon Supershuttle (M), 165mm rear travel, 160mm front travel
– Adjustable fork travel and geometry using the patented and award winning Bionicon system. Travel adjustable on the fly down to 80mm (infinitely variable). Geometry varies from 74 to 66 degree head angle.
– Upgraded fork damper cartridge
– X-Fusion 02 RPV rear shock
– Bionicon by DT Swiss hubs laced with DT Swiss spokes to Alex DP20 rims with Schwalbe Albert 2.3 tyres
– SRAM X9 rear mech & X7 shifters
– Shimano Deore front mech
– Truvativ Firex triple chainset
– Formula K18 brakes, 180mm rotors front and rear
– WTB Laser V saddle
This bike is as you’d expect, in perfect condition as it is totally unused.
There’s absolutely loads that can be done to this bike to tune and customise it – the rear shock shuttle has 3 positions, meaning you can tweak the default BB height and head angle about half a degree each way. If you want to upgrade the fork, you could either get the new Gravilube G2 lowers with 15mm bolt through axle or upgrade to the longer travel 180mm fork, which the frame will take quite happily too.
Sadly the shop I bought it from has recently gone into administration – however, as a Bionicon team rider I can not only help you myself but also put you onto the UK country manager for the brand who is based here in Bristol and can give all the tech support/warranty backup you could ever need.
Bit more info on the Bionicon system here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcVXz8U6UWY
Here’s a gushing review from someone else from last year: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-bike-thread-bionicon-supershuttle-2
Grab yourself a bargain on a truly special bike – it’s based in Bristol UK, but I can arrange courier at buyer’s cost.
This little beauty has a normal price of £2700, I am looking for £1100 or nearest offer.
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!